I had a fun time building this. I wanted to attempt my first muscle suit w/digitigrade legs.
Welp, I think I succeeded! The suit actually looks a bit better now that its tightened up, trimmed, and
airbrushed a bit (this was done after these pics were taken). I will put those pics up later.
THE MUSCLE SUIT
I started with gluing some foam together, chopping it up, gluing and sewing it onto a black unitard.
The green shiny stuff is actual a cheap satin sheet I found at a second hand store. This was to
allow the muscles to flow under the fur. I ended up taking the abs off the unitard and sewing
them into the fursuit instead. You definately can see them better than just 'under the fur'.